Accreditation study program
Department of Soil Science has been accepted in the international accreditation of ASIIN (Akkreditierungsagentur für Studiengänge der Ingenieurwissenschaften, der Informatik, der Naturwissenschaften und der Mathematik – The Accreditation Agency for Study Programmes in Engineering, Informatics, Natural Sciences and Mathematics) for 2022-2027.
Periode year 2022-2027
In ensuring the quality assurance of the department, Department of The Soil Science uses the systems and concepts that is used also by the Faculty of Agriculture, which is using the standards applied by BAN-PT (National Accreditation Board for Higher Education). Educational performance standards used in BAN-PT include:
- Vision, Mission, Goals and Targets and Strategies in achieving goals,
- Organizational Structure, Leadership, Management Systems and Quality Assurance,
- Students and Alumni,
- Human Resources,
- Curriculum, Learning System, Academic Environment,
- Budget System, Infrastructure and Information System, and
- Research, Community Service and Cooperation.
In 2015, the department of Soil Science obtained accreditation A from BAN-PT with SK No. 139 / SK / BAN-PT / Akred / S / IV / 2015, which is valid until 6 April 2020. Then, the department re-accreditsr in 2020 and gets an A accreditation score through SK BAN-PT No. 2271 / SK / BAN-PT / Ak-PPJ / S / IV / 2020, valid until 7 April 2025.